SET Orientation - Victoria/Tasmania
23 November 2019, 11:30am-2:00pm
RACV Club Cape Schanck
Trent Jones Drive
Cape Schanck VIC 3939
The Orientation will be held during the GSA Trainees' Weekend.
This Orientation Session is for successful applicants to the Surgical Education & Training (SET) Program in General Surgery, allocated to Victoria/Tasmania, commencing in 2020.
The Orientation is compulsory for all successful applicants and will encompass the following:
- Introduction by the Chair of the Training Committee
- Review of the General Surgery Regulations
- Advice from the Trainee Representative
- Review of the Trainee Management System (the Training database that will be the most useful tool for managing your training requirements)
- An opportunity to ask questions
- Network with colleagues and supervisors
To register for the VIC/TAS SET Orientation session, please complete your details below.
Note: For SET Level, please select N/A
For enquiries, please contact:
Victorian & Tasmanian Regional Executive Officer
T +61 08 8274 3791