Annual Membership of General Surgeons Australia is AUD$330.00 (inc. GST) per year, and is subject to certain terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding with your application. To be eligible for GSA membership as an Ordinary Member a person must be a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) accredited to practice as a specialist General Surgeon and practice in Australia. International Medical Graduates (IMGs) are eligible to apply for GSA membership after receiving Fellowship of the RACS.
Junior Doctors wishing to join GSA should click here.
By becoming a Member of GSA you will be able to access particular member benefits, such as:
- Receive a considerable discount on GSA Annual Scientific Meeting registration fee/s.
- Access the Members' Area of the GSA website
- Access particular Member Benefits relevant to your profession
- Receive regular newsletters, including updates on issues affecting the general surgical community
- Receive invitations to skills workshops, meetings, and other CPD opportunities
Membership is open to all duly qualified surgeons who are recognised as, and practice as, Specialist General Surgeons in Australia. No restrictions shall be imposed on any person by virtue of religious or political beliefs, gender, nationality, race or age, but the Society shall have the right to refuse membership to any person without assigning any reason thereof.
|Upon completion of your application you will be transferred to the secure ANZ eGate facility for payment.||Upon completion of your application you will be transferred to the secure ANZ eGate facility for payment.|