Monash Online Surgical Training (MOST) Course
Monash Children’s Hospital and General Surgeons Australia are hosting a 6 week online laparoscopic skills course targeted at pre-SET registrar’s who would like to increase their proficiency in core surgical knowledge and skills.
Online with live interactive webinars and interactive learning materials
- MCH Simulation Advanced eoSim version trainer (yours to keep for continued learning)
- Laparoscopic instruments, models, sutures and surgical simulation models for home use
- Lifetime subscription to SurgTrac software
Commences 15 March 2021
Webinar dates/times to be confirmed and negotiated with attendees
Please click here to register by 19 February 2021
6 credit Points can be contributed to the Graduate Certificate of Clinical Simulation and other educational or surgical Masters courses that are under development at Monash University
$4,200 (inc. GST) – GSA Junior Doctor Members
$4,500 (inc. GST) – inc. credit points (see flyer for more information)
- Webinars will be recorded and can be accessed after each session, however, attendees are encouraged to attend to access live feedback. The faculty will support participants who miss more than one to catch up as well.
- The eoSim trainer is very similar to the advanced trainer on this website but there is no webcam or knot pusher.
- Suitable for all levels including interns and HMO’s. For the webinars, attendees will be grouped as per their skill level.
- You could potentially apply for credit points or recognition of prior learning with other universities, depending on their regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Wallace on email@example.com or 03 8572 3820.