GSA Junior Doctor Research Grants
The Junior Doctor Research Grant has been established to support GSA Junior Doctor Members in progressing or commencing research in General Surgery. In 2019 we will be offering up to ten (10) grants, valued at $1,000 each, to be used towards costs associated with research, including but not limited to:
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Ethics applications
Applications open - 7 May 2019
Applications close - 5 July 2019
Review of applications - End July 2019
Ratified at Board of Directors -10 September 2019
Grant recipients notified - 17 September 2019
Research grants will be awarded for the most promising research submitted by a GSA Junior Doctor Member.
Who can apply?
- Junior Doctors who are members of GSA
- Applications must be made by completing the application form and returning back to the Junior Doctor Coordinator. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The application form requires you to complete the following:
- Personal details
- Current education
- Current and previous work experience
- Research project
- Supervisor support
- Applications will be reviewed by the Research & Scholarships Subcommittee following the close of applications
Junior Doctors Coordinator
P +61 8 8274 3791