Posted: 19th of June, 2017
- Fixed Term full-time day work (with on-call), working 80 hours per fortnight. Notwithstanding, hours per fortnight may be negotiated with the successful applicant
- To commence 5 February 2018 until 3 February 2019
The role will involve a mix of the following objectives:
- The undertaking of approved general surgical outpatient and inpatient services
- Participation in the after-hours Registrar/Consultant on-call rosters
- Provision of leadership and mentoring for surgical Registrars and RMOs in training
Assisting with quality improvement, audit and service improvement with the Department of Surgery. Also dependent upon qualifications and interests of the incumbent, there may be the opportunity to be involved with other teaching and research activities.
Within the four broad position objectives described above, the incumbent will be responsible for the day to day management of private and public in-patients and out-patients within the hospital. There may also be a need to periodically participate in the after-hours cover at the hospital as determined by the Director of Surgery.
Visit www.jobs.tas.gov.au to apply online
Applications Open: 19 June 2017
Applications Close: 7 July 2017
Position Number: 521618