2019 IBD Surgical Symposium
Posted: 16th of January, 2019
Registration is now open for the 2019 IBD Surgical Symposium, taking place on Friday 29 March, at St Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne.
The one-day symposium, featuring national international experts, will focus on an array of controversial and difficult areas of IBD; in particular, robotic surgery, taTME, and the role of the k-pouch.
- Dr Jim Church - Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, US
- Prof Bo Shen - Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, US
- Prof Simon Travis - Oxford University Hospital, UK
- Robotic surgery in IBD - How and why I do it
- The role of the K-pouch in the 21st century
- taTME for IBD - utilising the latest techniques in colorectal surgery
For further infomation please click here.Back