Perioperative Medicine MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert
Posted: 17th of May, 2019
Developed and delivered by an international faculty of subject matter experts, this programme aims to train a new generation of health professional to shape, lead and improve surgical patient care.
Delivered completely online, the patient’s surgical journey is broken down into eight compulsory modules designed to explore surgical risk, medical interventions and outcomes for those patients contemplating, undergoing or recovering from surgery.
- The landscape of perioperativemedicine
- Towards a new model of care
- A look at perioperative statistical data
- Quality, safety and leadership in perioperative care
- The evolving paradigm in perioperative care
- Perioperative pain and cancer disease
- An ageing population
- Special topics in perioperative care